How To Leave a Podcast Review in iTunes
Thank you for listening to the New Life Community Church podcast. We thank you so much for helping to support the podcast by subscribing and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. The reviews help improve our ranking in iTunes, so it is easier for new listeners to find us.
ON YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Find the “search box” and type in Sermons New Life Community Church and hit "Enter."
- Scroll down to the Podcasts section and click on our podcast.
- To subscribe, click on the SUBSCRIBE button near the top.
- To rate and review the show, click on either "Reviews" (on the iPhone) or "Ratings and Reviews" (on the iPad).
- You may be asked to enter your password for your Apple ID.
- Click on the "Write a Review" button.
- If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, you will be asked to enter a name to be displayed with your review.
- Click on the number of stars
- Enter your title and your review.
- Click "Submit" in the upper right corner. You are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set.
IN ITUNES ON YOUR COMPUTER (WINDOWS OR IOS)
- Open iTunes (or click here to be redirected).
- Go to the iTunes Store
- Click in the search box in the upper right corner, type in Sermons New Life Community Church, and hit "Enter."
- Click on our podcast under Podcasts.
- To subscribe, click the "Subscribe" button in the left column below the show logo.
- To rate and review the show, click "Ratings and Reviews" just above the show description and below the show name in the middle.
- Click "Write a Review."
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will be prompted to create one now.
- If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, enter a name to be displayed with your review.
- Enter the title and the review.
- Be sure to click on the number of stars.
- Click "Submit" and you are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set.
Thank you so for taking the time to rate and review our podcast…the ratings, reviews, and subscribers help us stand out from the crowd.